Posts by Nancy Perlich:
- Cardiovascular response of individuals with spinal cord injury to dynamic functional electrical stimulation under orthostatic stress
- Comparison of orthostatic reactions of patients still unconscious within the first three months of brain injury on a tilt table with and without integrated stepping. A prospective, randomized crossover pilot trial.
- Investigation of robotic-assisted tilt-table therapy for early-stage spinal cord injury rehabilitation.
- Electrically induced and voluntary activation of physiologic muscle pump: a comparison between spinal cord-injured and able-bodied individuals.
- The effects of lower-extremity functional electric stimulation on the orthostatic responses of people with tetraplegia.
- Orthostatic hypotension following spinal cord injury: impact on the use of standing apparatus
- The effect of posture on bladder pressure
- Weight bearing through lower limbs in a standing frame with and without arm support and low-magnitude whole-body vibration in men and women with complete motor paraplegia
- Mobility aids and transport possibilities 10-45 years after spinal cord injury
- Robotic tilt table reduces the occurrence of orthostatic hypotension over time in vegetative states